Message for Dave Cawley

Carl S Zimmerman csz_stl at 9yldY7QxamglLC0uBdQpYAjGPYC-03IXDQvMMRXhnUfrhhaS9nZViIBNitUlP-JX82eBbcA88B8.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jul 27 14:42:02 BST 2007

With advance apologies to other list subscribers for using this channel...

Dave, your anti-sp*m filters are over-eager.  Attempting to send an
off-line message to you via the address which you use to correspond
with this list, I get the following response:

<dave at 54t-w228Fa1q4AZm_oLQByjhqKqXCVIQ_oQOMyiE1ksnNePJwswcxdqDfMMYddk21OStwEewx55TYIUdz5g9VcA.yahoo.invalid>
     (reason: 550 Error: Message content rejected

But the message content is plain text, with no sp*mmish words anywhere.
Please contact me off-line to explain what I need to do to reach you via email.

Thanks!

Carl