[Bell Historians] Church photographs & plans.

Anne Willis zen16073 at ARXygz6mYfbheAqSTZPYjOftnHW8XfnpCld89cFld2J1XrgTYruNv92rbsQwsw7Mn86dsIqOV2WRuw.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jun 7 14:40:30 BST 2007

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Alan Buswell
Sent: 07 June 2007 14:27
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Church photographs & plans.

Whether this site is generally known, I know not, but the site
www.churchplansonline.org may be of use.
Info taken from the Leicester & Rutland Family History Society's Journal for
June.

AAJB.

It's very useful if you want to know what, if any, work was done to a church
by the Incorporated Church Building Society in the 19th century.  (I may not
have got the name quite right). I have used the site quite a lot, but have
never found any mention of bells in the plans.

Anne