[Bell Historians] Colinton. Lothian.

Nick Bowden nickwbowden at fjJpsZZqLv115FODPXCEMpuAruvSRT-PnYWYKSz0rLfLbFrGolfb9V-toYkhFr6GAYcZVyKjkUMyGNPtdAi0ZZ8.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 12 21:38:51 BST 2007

From: Mike Chester

  On a websearch I noted from
  http://www.stcuthbertscolinton.org.uk/churchguide.pdf

  that an electronic system of bells has been donated to mark the
  millennium. Can anyone tell me if this means that the ring of 3 were
  hung dead (details of bells would be nice!) or that a chiming mechanism
  was added, or even that a completely different system was installed.

  Mike

  .
I'm surprised there has been no response. I understand they are a Barwell 3 and were rung in August 2005. However, a recent request to ring was refused due to health & safety issues.
Nick