Church Bells of Cornwall

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at Jm39pAKqi-KD0x6p4hP_KtJmIzpl-Q52lRdg_DOIxgv-lGAcUGN0GXiq_3rxHr5rJZf3clEZOctncA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 15 01:42:13 BST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I've just been looking at my 'Church Bells of Cornwall' CD, which
arrived in the post this morning

It is a very good copy of the original and contains lots of interesting
information.  At 92 pages plus intro and illustrations, it is quite
small for a county book on church bells.  Quite different to the
recently published  'Church Bells of Devon'.

Two questions:

What was the physical size of the original book, 6 x 9 in., as per the
CD pages?

Do I recall somewhere the mention of a CD on the 'Church Bells of
Dorset', or am I having a senior moment?

Best wishes

Alan