[Bell Historians] Mickfield, Suffolk

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at ydo5g-8RUBfQ7rUj02zbK86JWALYhCTZIHsfyI3Lswev5n0ZhLdmXBPj7FBKSc3LlZwQFDz29My3S0VI4iAD.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 15 23:25:55 BST 2007

Hello Everyone, once again,

I've just had an inquiry from Victoria, B.C. about a chime of 10 bells
which were located in (I believe) the Knox Presbyterian Church but are
now in the basement of an adjacent church.

AFAIK they were a Gillett & Johnson chime.  What they/we would like to
know is what date are they and what is the weight of the tenor.

Can anyone be of assistance, please.

Best wishes

Alan Ellis
Vancouver, BC