[Bell Historians] Re: Notable Churches of the City of London by Church Be...

Alan F. Ellis alan_ellis at QQ5UYZ5cMudZHSYfSaXvNAIybRBOA0iTOkPnth7McTPqG8dLlZNih6z3WLu1EFik3OHEQ8kdHOtK6sMXYGE.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 19 23:24:28 BST 2007

Hello Bill,

It appears that what I have is the first half of your book!   My copy
has St. Paul's on the front.

Best wishes

Alan