[Bell Historians] Re: FW: a neglected tower

Richard Offen richard.offen at KZRpS8-0zPBQS5BjS39mmv19KLv2eZai8SuEVYuzQHRf1i0VXV_0EhMMZGE_G5yQe37AQGRbF-1_YYbnHumRZSMP.yahoo.invalid
Thu Mar 1 02:14:53 GMT 2007

> The average Rudhall back 8 would probably go well somewhere in
Richard's locale ...

Thank you Andrew!

Whilst I fully admit we have a magnificent Rudhall ring here and are
VERY greatful for the St Martin-in-the-Fields cast-off, personally I
think it's time we had a few more completely new rings out here (I'm
sure both foundries will drink to that!) and stopped concentrating on
other people's rejects.   The thought of an old Warner six from
Cornwall bowling up in WA fills me with dread :-8