Enquiry

Chris Darvill manager at KEHqZvkM5hD8MkYdqzIv0i68vdndE4yDd4Tp7SwOR8OPSgp5x-xUoM_0_1Wg-Denxrmo169XuvAVedQ3AhK5zWs.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 23 09:45:55 GMT 2007

The following message was received this morning at the RW offices.
Four photos were attached which I have uploaded to the files area.
Can anyone provide James with information on his bell please..

>From: KeepMoving1 at uZjhtJua6dAPUJqzGeM54aKofWkoXpr6fnIW8vUmAqrnDQSXzLL4L-s7bsLuuE0B-3qC0H1ZU07r0BG4px4.yahoo.invalid
>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 03:13:54 EDT
>Subject: Robert Taylor Fecit Loughborough 1853 bell
>To: manager at 5T1FOTeZl_rCsY8TyIh988I9PdKtHz-YrANuYzine9Afs7PISF6NQjzHt8zbFQWeRCTPtkaPraOXNYPCPgbkuM0.yahoo.invalid
>

>Hi there, I wonder if you can help me. I was given your details by
>Mr Brian Little, local historian of Banbury.
>
>After a nice chat with him, it was suggested by a friend of his,
>Barry Davis, that I get in contact with you.
>
>I have aquired a bell measuring 48cm (19") high and 52cm (21")
>across the bottom and weighs 75kg and has the inscription "ROBERT
>TAYLOR 1853). Also, it has an ornate knotwork bracket on the top.
>
>It was a single bell made for Christ Church, Banbury.
>
>Could you possibly tell me more about this bell from its origins to
>its value?
>
>Any information on this will be greatly appreciated and I look
>forward to your reply,
>Regards,
>James Tate.

Regards
Chris Darvill
(This e-mail is sent on behalf of The Ringing World Ltd, registered
office: Eagleside House, 7-9 Chantry Street, Andover, Hampshire, SP10
1DE (Company No. 1722963, Registered Charity No. 287182).