[Bell Historians] Fen Ditton (again)

Andrew Higson andrew-higson at zCT9wGXj8lnFhM_j5_LsYf6xn_F3rI7L_BiBU5eXgxK7_jgiPWdWWxpSYsr9bNNOFMlblsu4lo3O8M6rYIp0stMJvRd3190A.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 3 10:03:00 BST 2007

There is no record of the actual weights of the new bells in E&S records. I don't know if Eijsbouts keep records of the bells they make.

Andrew Higson

Taylors, Eayre and Smith Ltd

The Bellfoundry

Freehold Street

Loughborough

LE11 1AR

Telephone: 01509 212241 Fax: 01509 263305 Registered in England No. 1352309

________________________________

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Philip Denton
Sent: 03 May 2007 09:24
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Bell Historians] Fen Ditton (again)

Thanks for the information provided. Does anyone have the weights of the Eijsbouts trebles?

Also, is the date of the T C Lewis bells known?

And - it occurred to me - might the William Haulsey 1623 bell, now on the floor under the tower, have been the treble to the 4 TCL bells? It was apparently the treble of 5 pre-1881, the other bells having been destroyed by fire while in storage. Does anyone know?

Thanks also for the details re St. Kew.

PD

Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Try it now <http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTEydmViNG02BF9TAzIxMTQ3MTcxOTAEc2VjA21haWwEc2xrA3RhZ2xpbmU> .