Symbols on 1718 bell at Clent

Richard Offen richard.offen at VxH9SS2lIskJFff8c-JuSw-3b5hayErYyct5mYi9w0W_CLOLGqSD-g3_UT0w8EN8cHD-llTa9vtvUL5kZ7XP5DytPRM.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 7 15:52:46 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "philholtsdgr"
<pippolucas23 at ...> wrote:

> I suspect there might be a link with Freemasonry. Perhaps a member of
> the Craft may have further information.
>                              Phil Lucas

It's the Ancient and Accepted Order of Astrologers rather than anything
elsein this case!

I'm sure I've come across a bell with some of the some of the signs of
the zodiac on before, but cannot for the life of me think where!