Postcard on E-bay.

philholtsdgr pippolucas23 at wTD2U5IAlmB15B7Uf0qzdO20zTrmDDE2ovg6rxuUML2lVUdY1DqHkgvTMwCaXO_ChpTjGciGgjRaxBM.yahoo.invalid
Tue May 8 17:32:37 BST 2007

There is currently a postcard showing 3 bells outside of church; the
date of the 2 largest being 1612 & 1616. My researches suggest they may
be those of Mackworth in Derbyshire; they appear to be the correct size
and all 3 bells have can(n)ons. Additional information which may help
in positive identification is a gravestone to Thomas & Elizabeth York
with a date of 189?. An interesting card but outside my area.
                            Phil Lucas