[Bell Historians] Swindon Town Hall

RJ Johnston, Geographical Sciences R.Johnston at iHWoUXP-K4CRF-P7Q8Un5OaWTa5z7iaLkuvUhNINslUJxWYQ1H5o5HuEJ-x6XiNnhREqcX1Or1a5us1IlY0.yahoo.invalid
Tue May 29 11:52:06 BST 2007

It was used for dances when I was a teenager in the 1950s!

--On 29 May 2007 10:49 +0000 Mike Chester <mike at NUk9dHWr8sWH_ZPH5dTbuCk89f47ITcNJnRkErsCfhwYSwgB1jREMUmflhC7_4PRRseQYGMlWg4uLTHl3vUdvvSToVI.yahoo.invalid>
wrote:

> John Paul Adams tells me that he has heard the bells in the clock tower
> at Swindon Town Hall, now a dance studio(!), chime the hour. Does
> anyone have details of these bells, please?
>
> Mike

Prof Ron Johnston FBA
School of Geographical Sciences
University of Bristol
Bristol BS8 1SS, UK
+44 (0)117 928 9116
R.Johnston at QCPEvPyLL0wQvSmRgvLhcX7tycFEtxUWLd6AAkq7FvQyHrTZbD37TVgarpZn0odtocueULMHSbdw4GKUY1NgwRRI.yahoo.invalid
http://www.ggy.bris.ac.uk/staff/staff_johnston.html