[Bell Historians] St Nicholas, Cork - Bells.

Mike Chester mike at SnL8WxeBAr9i638AJSy1wOt5w8W9AXzLN8y2X7wckXfrUn2MmSWUEh_BdH85p6Qrz8arZRnGMTLTJzNje-YNMw37xkQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 30 14:14:16 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, matthewhigby at ... wrote:

Sam wrote:-

> Out of  interest, what has the CC Redundant Bells Committee done in
the last
> decade?

Why not read the CC supplement that shows involvement in several
schemes in the last year.

> Well - it's 11 years since I started my company & as yet, I
haven't had one
> dealing with the RBC.

Matthew

> Maybe the RBC could rescue the Cork bells from the melting pot.
They're

Have you contacted them?

Jane Wilkinson is the Chairman  cfrbchairman at XKL2x8LsK6nTVyZUY-gpmk0OePNzV86sZMB0AJxcBgaCODORe1n97augvEwCXZh4Ob1jEbcG5pxRkzo4dTNNs69Dk1E.yahoo.invalid

Mike