[Bell Historians] St Nicholas, Cork - Bells.

macstyle2004 macstyle2004 at kGBOahdCXYKfVAGRQeKbRpf8HT8J8baNaqrqp1Qa-99EI19S-JBcaIwxzD0cmuVt1cRfM55gckctzxJ4j1E4d8JFAg.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 30 14:53:47 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Bickerton, Roderic K \(SELEX\) \(UK\)"
<roderic.bickerton at ...> wrote:

> A pity Nafferton is sorted as it sounds as though they will be available at an economical
price if a home can be found.

A possible home could be Warter Heritage Centre, East Yorkshire as they have shown a bit
of interest in a set of bells - but having problems contacting anyone there at the moment
as the trustees seem to have vanished!

I will speak to Alan and see if we can get hold of anyone and see if they are still interested
in installing a set of bells.

Matthew