Bells in Hong Kong

jill.rogers96 jill-fosrogers at owOmV7-IIYhk5FSm5kLj6sRSS0CVjg-aZfQy1xLnXi7L9DyLyVgZofxXc7EeHK_7wcE2OMv97qqYBPixhA.yahoo.invalid
Tue Nov 6 22:17:57 GMT 2007

Are the bells ringable?  When I was there ten years ago there was
only a recording of bells being played over the loudspeakers.
--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "George Dawson" <george at ...>