[Bell Historians] Re: half-pull ringing

ted.steele at ImoVOQ7hvhJp2j7ef8Pjy3q-aLRww_bNjxRF9Ou8S2prvc4sytsh9sEvl-Ii1Dl_uz6u8sdn-TIIC70apS4e.yahoo.invalid ted.steele at ImoVOQ7hvhJp2j7ef8Pjy3q-aLRww_bNjxRF9Ou8S2prvc4sytsh9sEvl-Ii1Dl_uz6u8sdn-TIIC70apS4e.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 21 15:22:26 GMT 2007

---- Richard Offen <richard.offen at eQwkaRrrgmoMtW-8Ivaddf3S_5PEn0rJN_4trgbDrocpoI3SfRpXc3j-7w5rpzDvn3WSc03QD6Af9kRqBthU0w.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> No, because the bells in 4ths and 5ths dodge.

No' original message says "and of course double up for everything in 5ths.".

Ted

"John Cummins" <murbah at ...>