Bathurst

John Cummins murbah at sF7vocNWJS8zsU10ISXfko4DMpioDvqBb8Kofnh2AgbmLL1KaGfWaCVet1htlbSt6A7gf8yuV4nRyhUWVW4.yahoo.invalid
Thu Nov 22 11:11:27 GMT 2007

George

Sorry about the previous information given.  I misread my schedule of bells in N.S.W.  The two bells in the Catholic Cathedral in Bathurst were  cast at Whitechapel  in 1856 and 1861 respectively.  Somewhere else in a catholic church in Bathurst is a Murphy bell  of 10 cwt. either cast or installed in 1853.  I am sorry I can't be more specefic.  John