Sunderland Minster.

khsbelring at pDVUOGozl8yXa2gjDHZ_pdm3UxFpdolqUhHhQA5lP7Aa-selUJLs1msf2ejNl4zcMfVk_2j0E-2SsBZ7.yahoo.invalid khsbelring at pDVUOGozl8yXa2gjDHZ_pdm3UxFpdolqUhHhQA5lP7Aa-selUJLs1msf2ejNl4zcMfVk_2j0E-2SsBZ7.yahoo.invalid
Sat Nov 24 01:09:35 GMT 2007

I may have missed an email that stated the obvious , if so I  apologise.

My understanding is that the elevation of Sunderland to City status gave
rise to the elevation of St. Michael & All Angels to Minster status as it  could
not be a Cathedral as there is only allowed to be one Cathedral in any
Diocese.
Howard Smith.