[Bell Historians] St Luke's Chelsea

Sam Austin sam0austin at qpkHe-Sj3ALhKMJUJLtBwyv7TcLg-L7E_UekfXq4bZEVf4iyHIcBx-5irksdIS2HUnkW-J66rRQJh3oIsBV-4xVmug.yahoo.invalid
Tue Oct 2 11:39:21 BST 2007

It was Alan Taylor who changed the subject header from "St Paul's and
Chelsea" to "St Luke's Chelsea", my reply had the "St Paul's and Chelsea"
subject heading

We've had:

St Paul's Buckets
St Paul's and Chelsea