Steel Bells - last instalment.

billy_clarke03 billy_clarke03 at mK2UJOaUs1tP5P-V1TtIG6fxdpaB3N0T74J-yipFYoBCtDkbEIfcHPY0AM-FxgXFCq7l-NbD_ScCY5LwESMhU9ebU-Q.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 10 11:35:56 BST 2007

I'm going up to Maitland in November.  I can probably get some info
for
you then if you tell me what you need.

Billy Clarke
(Sydney, NSW)

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "John Cummins" <murbah at ...>
wrote:

> Hi George
>
> This is the last set of details re St. Jude's Randwick,  I am trying
to get a formula to estimate the weight of bells so that I can get as
many details as possible re the steel bells in Maitland..  Perhaps
others can assist me in this endeavour.   John.