A couple of questions

Edward W Martin edwardwmartin at YsNGwpJaAPeJEwOrRpTuP3ZyA5N9D_TcjpkIVaUjGDMfynqzgyWGtE6dHlQMD8AtCDK66l6VDrFka25vixwv16s.yahoo.invalid
Sun Oct 21 17:53:51 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen"
<richard.offen at ...> wrote:

> --- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Aspland" <aaspland@>
> wrote:
> >
> > I have used my new Bell News DVD (excellent) to look up the
> activities of
> > the ringers at St Mary's Low Harrogate.
>
> I didn't know it was now available.   Has it been advertised?

do wake up at the back there ;-)
mew

Paul Johnson <pckmj at GESUfPanzNgle_jQ0lL4G7MpOj12LPcatb_Wtrg8PSekmrXnCSrRNIz1WTiWvPRw98xpHqZNN8cJuKPBqVo.yahoo.invalid>  to change-ringers
12 Oct

The long awaited DVD containing all issues of Bell News, together with
Cyril Wratten's comprehensive index, is now available.

Details can be found at
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/pckmj/cclib/index.htm#PUB

Paul Johnson
CC Library Committee