Big Ben

Richard Offen richard.offen at EBGSFhA3aGcOzKcDdyXuPH4STveofarM6klrbKNFAugRdBoBUgD1hIp4b6s4T__O6YTlclNd-zmzNh1Zmr-mBo4.yahoo.invalid
Tue Oct 30 22:24:03 GMT 2007

> It might be of interest to some on this list that there is a
book 'Big Ben' The bell, the clock and the tower by Peter Macdonald
Sutton Publishing 2005. 204pp. illustrated.

www.psbooks.co.uk @ £3. 99 plus postage. Original price £7.99.

> I have had not had time to read it but there is a useful chronology
charting the history of the clock from the late 12th.c and then later
the bells.

> Worth having on your bookshelf.
>
> Neil Skelton.

I think this book was mentioned on this list when it was first
published.   It's a very good read.