[Bell Historians] St Mary Low Harrogate [was a couple of questions]

Andrew Aspland aaspland at vGwZgqsvINzdBe4RUk6NWhLzabVyp_KNyDssP82D_0-HZhnCLOsZ5ITMQhs6wzKGaXQ4l6pTHqyQw-9Veg.yahoo.invalid
Wed Oct 31 22:28:07 GMT 2007

Thanks for this - acccording to the Bell News entries for these 720s he [J
Robnett] was a ringer at Brighouse and this band rang a few times at
Lightcliffe Congregational Church (and at St Matthew's.  I will check out
the YACR reports when I am next in York.
Andrew