[Bell Historians] Downholme Bell theft

Chris Curry bell at gKeErP3BYKnoOxoR15Rhh49pZGNjpcIkahhxNppRo39QbTWIDtaldSbdoH9DCg2iCqB5OgzOH4M.yahoo.invalid
Wed Sep 5 21:39:12 BST 2007

www.riponandleedsbells.org.uk gives tenor as cast in 13??, and the
treble as cast in 17??. The article says it is thought to be at least
500 years old, so I'm afraid it probably was the tenor. I live quite
near downholme, so I will see if I can stop and have a look at some point.

Chris.