[Bell Historians] Plea

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at Mf_kIk41pYtJIypTuhY5b79NNyEVi9ugfuQKiAcjKnuMq2LDqbacLTLqEKP2cy7YOe6M6YdhzcAZOspkqExJ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Sep 23 21:30:22 BST 2007

Hello Humpers,

Whoops!

Sorry, I understand where you are coming from and  will attempt never to
do it again.  It is just that whenever one is inquiring about a person
on the Genealogists' lists, that is the way it is done.

Replies about Chris' e-mail to my personal address, please.

Best wishes

Alan