[Bell Historians] Re: The Redundant Bells of St Nicholas, Cork - Ringing ...

jshe726707 at IZ2JOyOsSUsJlhGbKtxMq30HZ-VljQHV-iNihqlOTckMEYKf-Qa5EXbSZ0MYyiMweYZUK5jPWnJD__0DiQ.yahoo.invalid jshe726707 at IZ2JOyOsSUsJlhGbKtxMq30HZ-VljQHV-iNihqlOTckMEYKf-Qa5EXbSZ0MYyiMweYZUK5jPWnJD__0DiQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Sep 29 16:44:40 BST 2007