[Bell Historians] St. Mary's Denbigh

Simon Reading simonreading at OaGwkH6La4ZHwwrijsiYiQL9lE85jJnB9eBBqiEGh0l2BJOOR3Lv-oxKPDvst-9MUZmpJRsbWIEw-8fO5TesMYAZ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Apr 15 12:59:31 BST 2008

DLC is quite right - St Marie's were retuned by Mears in 1934/5. I was
confusing them with another fine late 19th century Mears ring of bells
near here - Bakewell, Derbyshire cast in 1895, retuned by Taylors in
approx 1960.