Morriston

Nick Bowden nickwbowden at Y6iOVTRPht0XEyZ2okxEUaq-l9lTxpNbQAutu9x5BckGLE0WpKz_j5jnbbZf5BzJPY6reJJjJGsn0uGxE7s.yahoo.invalid
Mon Aug 4 12:22:52 BST 2008

I can add that the following peals were apparently rung at Morriston,
although they are still showing on the Felstead Database under St Paul's
Bristol (1 bell, 26cwt - previously 4 bells although only the two largest
were hung for ringing after 1925.)

1 5C0-56B OK 12 May 1923 Grandsire Doubles
2 5C0-57C OK 3 Jan 1935 Grandsire Doubles
3 5C0-58D OK 22 Apr 1939 Grandsire Doubles
4 5C0-59E OK 19 Feb 1948 Grandsire Doubles

I queried this 2 years ago, so I'm surprised it hasn't been amended yet.

It seems odd that "Taylors inspected in 1949 & all was dilapidated & in poor
condition" when they were pealable the year before!

Nick