Hearing tests - more help needed

Bill Hibbert bill at a6wTeY1cJGCu9MLg_r1kIZ1AWAO1tmVl3iF0d-y4YqXnvMV8bGvNUYz6XHz5CDg6gFzFne6UTaqf.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 14 08:48:27 BST 2008

Last autumn, 30 people participated in a successful online hearing
experiment, the results of which formed a key part of my doctoral
thesis on the strike pitch of bells.

I am doing further research in this area, and now have another
experiment which I need people to carry out. All that is required to
participate is a PC or Mac with sound, a broadband connection and a
musical ear. As before, the experiment can be found at
http://www.hibberts.co.uk/virtual/index.htm. There are only two blocks
of tests to complete, unlike the nine blocks last time.

Please have a go - all results are important and the more people do the
experiment, the better the results. There are no right or wrong answers!

Thanks,

Bill H