Dove's Guide

John Baldwin Dovemaster at UnpKQ5WfkM2_r_hv4hBZpK689muyd-qwe50QieE3eZ4ySlryAiYF66UqGgOXYamO5_7P3l4LNh8qWq5llCni.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 29 10:59:45 BST 2008

The Bell Historians' chat list has been copied with your request for
information about a chiming machine at Leek together with his reply, by
Carl Zimmerman.

My purpose in writing to you is to inform you that, in his reply, he
misquoted the URL for Dove's Guide.  It should be:

http://dove.cccbr.org.uk/home.php

I trust that further replies from people with relevant information will
deal more directly with the thrust of your request.  I'd simply note
here that Dove does not include any data on such machines.

With best wishes

John Baldwin
(Dovemaster)
029 2055 4457