[Bell Historians] Ships Bell

john john.ketteringham27 at nKDoHorGz5WyoHA-_DmiZKXwhvj2S6Jmy9_4w6kLotTS3yMi5YkoubcbMq2nI1AzXBzQeYhC31kw5vL3NWanXV0-IqBc1wIcUQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Aug 31 08:34:52 BST 2008

The bell is inscribed on the inscription band British Chancellor which is the name of the ship in Question.   I would have thought that this was evidence enough that the bell was cast for this ship!

I suspect that the name Rainhill has been inscribed after the bell was cast it appears to be on the crown of the bell.