[Bell Historians] CD of Worcester Cathedral Bells

Anne Willis zen16073 at B6wSTBwHiEvrz3HeLRb2SDLsPzwULTkGY9yvXz2Pbw1CgEpt-toNrPASKCwTKH9skFEJ-vM4k1OoIQ.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 15 16:04:16 GMT 2008

>Mark Regan

> ...I've just published this cd which includes a recreation by Bill Hibbert
>of the Grimthorpe twelve.

Is that the twelve illustrated in 'The Builder'?

Anne

It is; and they are as awful as St Paul's Cathedral

Mark

Which makes me wonder again if there was any connection between Grimthorpe
and John Harris of St Albans,  collector of bell history.

Anne