Grimthorpe bells

David & Mary Kelly keltek at igp5UadebiQnXtUxb2onBDln6sUGIZVkJibN7QAx_Dia9uu8SMytGLqb5eORiGFn1aZa6ri1stuwf3j7sX2uHA.yahoo.invalid
Sat Dec 20 10:58:06 GMT 2008

I hadn't realised that all the rings have now gone or have been significantly retuned. I had assumed Dunham Massey were Grimthorpe specification but it looks like I am mistaken.
If anyone is interested I visited Madresfield during September 2002 and made a recording of each of the front five bells being chimed. The tenor by this time was resting on planks of wood having suffered an equipment failure! If anyone would like a copy please contact me offline.
Dave