[Bell Historians] Re: Comparing profiles

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at VRBNw_Qxo5LJ-A2oB7-OfjTWgnC1iodMimstqt8uh2jRJ3xL-HKKvvG2O4wdz75S_jFZ-48UxqlORQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Dec 21 22:50:32 GMT 2008

Hello Richard,

That was my point.  There are several Orleans in North America.

They are going to Orleans, MA., which is actually a town on the eastern
shores of Cape Cod, Massachusetts.

Beast wishes

Alan