[Bell Historians] Christopher Dalton

Mark Regan markregan at I0dk_2zrO6_ZoLadR1f_VDmCBiiCp62tk9dH37EGbWJkGy3dGwqnOr_pA2-i7-RwgT1ykAz81BuwELVp.yahoo.invalid
Tue Feb 5 15:08:38 GMT 2008

A few years' ago after a successful day's bing-bing-bong with
Christopher; Chris Pickford, Richard Jones and I turned up very late
(and after several beers) for supper at Dalty Towers. Thomas Dalton
stuck his head out of his bedroom window and said "Mummy's furious!".
She was. We ate our supper like gated children at prep school. Happy
days.

Mark

Mark Regan
22 Sebright Avenue