Christopher Dalton

Richard Offen richard.offen at i3UdWCx-zZPdlQ993bYmQXKBh-REoSGvgIEqJSMypvZMGJc0V1xhsE3xxLDxGfRWVpyRgVwSorAs2VMzSasm_lc.yahoo.invalid
Wed Feb 6 04:31:36 GMT 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Mark Regan" <markregan at ...>
wrote:

> A few years' ago after a successful day's bing-bing-bong with
> Christopher; Chris Pickford, Richard Jones and I turned up very late
> (and after several beers) for supper at Dalty Towers. Thomas Dalton
> stuck his head out of his bedroom window and said "Mummy's
furious!".
> She was. We ate our supper like gated children at prep school. Happy
> days.
>
> Mark

And do you remember bashing hell out of the three upturned bells from
St Gregory's, Canterbury, which were being stored under our kitchen
window in Chartham Hatch on their very slow progress to their present
home at Wormshill (progress made slow by a very indecisive local
donor at Wormshill!)?

At one point our next door neighbour stuck his head over the hedge to
see what on earth was going on.   Dalton, as quick as a flash,
announced to him, "we're from Quality Control!"

As you say, happy days.

Richard