[Bell Historians] Sanders of Bromsgrove

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at MgFaM616QlscvCpkv1BjMmwyFUTb4ZNKEHgFsVxg7qw2CfC_GHwi0l5emmnKIvPGhRmngJoZQsvMU4E1ab8UPAVav53sz7gYDA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Feb 14 22:44:14 GMT 2008

No known connection - but I agree that his bells have a Rudhall-like appearance

I've done a lot of research on Sanders - including his migrations into the north west and temporary residence at Stratford on Avon - and did a lecture for the Bromsgrove Historical Society about 12 years ago. There'san excellent article about him - incorporating a lot of my findings - “The 18th Century Bellfounders of Bromsgrove” [Richard Sanders and William Brooke] by Margaret Must in The Bromsgrove Rousler No.11 (Dec. 1996) pp.5-14

I don't have access to it here - but I think the CCCBR Library has a copy

CP