[Bell Historians] Church Bells of Cornwall

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at RvUDLLBYHOg4Q-f5xG_45joPPGIIMhlXvfcL70Gq4MPJ9uTCXq-Bxve8g1JrDEaa8vBbxqYqgWXn7btEdds.yahoo.invalid
Sun Feb 24 15:41:55 GMT 2008

Hello David,

Thank you for your address.

Sorry we did not get to ring at St. Mary De Castro back when they held
the CCCBR meeting in Leicester.  However, I did ring there in the early
1970s.

Best wishes

Alan