LCA Library

alantaylor at phB1HPJLNVjh8ejf5Dv1_fFEQgSfVNjbe4IVEZrJ_HyFVAEm7I3jhdrjI92ZgUr5MJC8MZbQXklWyttWF3a29c1O70Cx.yahoo.invalid alantaylor at phB1HPJLNVjh8ejf5Dv1_fFEQgSfVNjbe4IVEZrJ_HyFVAEm7I3jhdrjI92ZgUr5MJC8MZbQXklWyttWF3a29c1O70Cx.yahoo.invalid
Mon Feb 25 23:41:01 GMT 2008

As you might be aware, we are currently undertaking the winding up of the
LCA. This includes depositing the minute, steepleage and account books into
the Metropolitan Archive at Clerkenwell.

The Metropolitan Archive already has the LCA’s older peal books.
Unfortunately, we are aware that Illuminated Peal Books Volume 5 1976-1983
and number 6 1984-1992 have been missing since 1993.

Also, missing, although not from the Metropolitan Archive, are the following
Peal Books of the late Matthew A Wood

Grandsire Triples 1846-1908
Stedman Triples 1847-1907
Major     1846-1908
Caters & Royal 1846 1902
Cinques & Maximums 1848-1901

All the above also missing since 1993.

If anyone has seen or has any knowledge of who removed the items, we would
be very pleased to hear from you. Our only interest is to place these
important and valuable books into the Metropolitan Archive where they will
be then available for viewing by all ringers.

I can be contacted via email at alantaylor at q_cai6A2Y3xPFwvGhEJh2rSFTRsoZY5bEhARpIPHB8GBQUqYZBdBvKDD_KJZk-k6gyvwJxlqZn5n_K1QiI2y6fl3iIM.yahoo.invalid. Or on 0794 121
8225.

Alan Taylor
Trustee LCA

Checked by AVG Free Edition.