[Bell Historians] Selly Oak

Mike Chester mike at FAdFWmKL7OLpUrS4ORZFi0yGnwQgDWPCY1-qhM9v7OZpAuXqcrNQBnCv8N_gA2hvtxQZXTlwsc6LoygO6ziZd1w3D5c.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jan 4 15:17:38 GMT 2008

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, John Camp <john at ...> wrote:
> But boroughs were within counties.

Correct! Where to stop adding in towers is my problem.

My ISP is whinging that I am over my webspace limit and this is the
reason for reworking the website.  I've just noticed that Yardley left
Worcestershire to become part of Birmingham "and therefore
Warwickshire" in 1911.  Should I know include them, even though they
have never been administered from County Hall in Warwick?

Mike