[Bell Historians] New poll for bellhistorians

David Bryant davidbryant at fQcRrRjfkxc85jVV37mp5Q0z1Rn4_CCWS44WNhhz5A-Fazmhg26Nf-BAGcwM-BUoxX5Xjsrao03aZpnzLj0pAw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 8 10:08:58 GMT 2008

"I need information to be able to have any view.Where can information on what is planned and what the objections are befound?"

I don't know what the objections are specifically and surely it isn't entirely necessary to know what others think before forming your own views?

As I understand it, the proposal is to replace the current ring of twelve, which are regarded by most ringers as being poor, with a completely new Taylor twelve with a tenor about 10cwt lighter, and the three oldest of the current ring to be retained in the tower.