Church Bells of Warwickshire Website

Mike Chester mike at -2gzYy2_mRskPWcV849R-jW6mrCtfrEhqbCO96TaaaaXPPw0dGz4701zgiulOwZIJp8rSveAClhmdRJwqg2RJjRqxjQQ.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 17 18:42:15 GMT 2008

I have completely changed this website, with rather a lot of help, for
which my thanks go particularly to Andrew Russell-Laing for the basic
coding and John Baldwin and Chris Pickford for keeping me updated with
information.

Please, if you have a moment, could you have a look to see if any links
are broken?  I've updated those I have found.

The website is now at http://www.warksbells.co.uk

The old site will stay up for a while and then I will put a redirect on
it.

I am aware of the Comments form not yet being operational.

Many thanks

Mike