Ebay book

Sue Marsden erincaters at tEVrAynI3XePfFZeGLS4BXJMOtwH_mtvAm8BX68MbtUItj4SXbgvItym_LpMGnHiNGuXckWCZF6nOBHLpbJgxHNq.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 24 18:53:41 GMT 2008

>From Change Ringers, in case anyone thinking of bidding does not subscribe
 "I have been asked by Michael Hatchett, who runs the Troyte Ringing
Centre at Huntsham, If I would bid for this item on their behalf with a
view to its
ultimate return to Huntsham tower. I note that the book is located in
Devon so it is possible that it came to light as a result of a local
house clearance and the vendor
saw an opportunity to make a pound or two. If you intend bidding for
this item for yourself I wish you luick but if you wish to bid to keep
the book in the Devon Guild please be aware that Nailseabob has the same
intention."

Bob Caton.