FW: unknown bell

David Bryant davidbryant at El6I0hnQkbkRkurrgysO-eezyTPBkh90BkwUBQH3KhdJ1DqLPU4QI41Wj4zJZXHfiOy7ABbtZQfnxXlCDdzs.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 29 10:35:58 GMT 2008

Anyone know anything?

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:35:42 +1100From: geizzy22 at TZ5_7Thw9qCeL4_CbM4icmD2a_osHsBPvX2gCvbSCPPMa1IaRvrkPuIU4HealnvYh9vbYf2wl9rn3JovBa-S1_CVIQwhTD8.yahoo.invalid: unknown bellTo: webmaster at Ua_hIBWmESZ-3R3qJkn6UZHHYLcwdsYWH4IG6DUgYqydGFVRjv4ucPgd54plKuUmtq26JhBLxRWutaKNTa-EgAGm_cUQsJrj.yahoo.invalid
Hi My Name is Grant harper and i reside in Orange NSW Australia
I am not sure if you are the right person i should be asking but all other leads have turned up nothing

we have a bell here approx 10 inches in diameter, it is not a swinging bell but is a circular one that goes flat against a wall, it has a lever to pull to chime. it has the normal ome but underneath has a circle shaped mechanism with four hearts in it and smaller ones out side these we know it is very old butwant to know how old?

it has the following cast into it.

Patent

Liverstone        york

thankyou and kind regards
grant

Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now.