2008 12-bell 'Guess the Gut' competition

John Camp camp at neBvU3nTmzCXlRoIQ3yw_DBgcKZX_gKmEI1kHQAtfOHigpEYCejUP_Q-eT-2LKPKNtEzXF27syVYSVs.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jul 2 19:03:18 BST 2008

It has been suggested that the 'Guess the Gut' competition should have a
wider audience than ringing-chat, so, with some hesitation, I am sending
details to some more (and one less) respectable lists.

I took some photos at the 12-bell final at Lincoln, with a view to a
Christmas competition in the 'RW'.  But it seems a pity to wait (and
some 'RW' subscribers might object).

So here is the 2008 12-BELL GUESS THE GUT competition.  Go to
<www.bellringers.org/guts>.  Click on the first picture and take it from
there.

There are 12 photos (A to L) of people (all males) in profile.

Identify the owner of the 10 profiles A to J to qualify.

There are two bonus guts, K and L.  I don't know who these belong to,
either.  Genuine or fanciful identifications will be used to separate
the wheat from the chaff.

The winner will receive a PRIZE, consisting of something valuable and
mentioned on ringing-chat in the last week.

Please email your answers to <guts at vQ453PR0HvHkpXAvZYOU9SjjzX8r8ylIUib9JlPcoidj52f_z_pnaqtWAqjLM0QdPlUB8pN58Y-Biw.yahoo.invalid>.

JEC