Anyone for Spanish?

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at Hiv9zUDGQdcQIR-RHwV6WKYpm6G4ox4Ct_YCw676yWFmmciMjYUGxGtXW8muWmV6YrIZu_dljv7oK0agt0E8r2I8KGzW5m4.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jul 24 10:11:08 BST 2008

This is a plea for help

Is there anyone out there with a good working knowledge of Spanish who would be willing to help me with some clock and bell related research - including translation of bell inscriptions and Internet research on Spanish bellfounders and clockmakers?

If so, please contact me direct off list.

Chris Pickford
4 Walmsley Court, High Street, Kinver, DY7 6HG
Tel: 01384 878435 or (mobile) 07811 453525
E-mail: c.j.pickford at eRw6DQlyEE3DKk9Xq_G9BwHU8S-XO89L9vUTLHANEfXXWjBhkFLWE5I0z3594GQtirK8fOlNAlEmM1jkQow.yahoo.invalid or (interchangeably) c.j.pickford.t21 at btinternet.com