[Bell Historians] Kings Lynn St. Margaret

Sue Marsden erincaters at fdc8cJR9oh3tABhAa94KfZY6zuH07ol2xR_15QQdWH2KfBCPZ2XAlJxp3KYXP8N6HoUkR9mFRiCzQ70XEJM1.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jun 12 14:32:09 BST 2008

2008/5/28 jimhedgcock <jameshedgcock at b5_QuVdWbCUcjwJ6E0PTKLcinDDi6P4lmt83ZGFGWy1ibnI2sxerrJCcFUNW41HiTKxHP6iF7IE9-OWe2DKn4Q.yahoo.invalid>:
> The word in Norfolk is that they have been fixed.

This is correct (more or less)

> Anyone got asny info. especially who paid for the remedial work?

I heard that whoever changed the grouting specification was held liable.

SEM