Last Towers in Dove

Jonathan Dickenson plainbobmajor at doG1AKUKCclhzLlUFj5P_hlcPaGU2jy3f_dIfWBUegAuCO1mzHfDNBnHCm8zTd2GTRCtYE3YJ1hdCTXgADBkqdYR.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 17 13:26:13 BST 2008

I don't, but I work in Bury St Edmunds, and both towers are fairly
close to my office, and therefore possibly could take a drive out in
my lunch breaks to see if i can find any details in the churches.

Would this be of any use?

Jonathan.
northernbranch at 7_x_wabZgrjlKrmAXWMhrcB0ejN3lJSPcMNz_DOq4sGjSnOqvO3y3aEu7b9iQN028k88h3qr9Cgx0lzhoHk7OKUlCA.yahoo.invalid