Stratford, St. John

Douglas Davis dougdavis22 at l-ls8iiXXE_jDTisjpAEKd0ODl3WcoqlsJJejBfS2tX4UCvsCoJc1P2kzepTvg8E_1Bfm_iVyOAPuvaGU_WR3mk.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jun 19 23:51:05 BST 2008

I happened to be working in Stratford, East London today and during lunch
was drawn to the sound of bells coming from St. John's church.  I stood for
a few minutes and enjoyed the ringing, almost considering popping in to see
if I could get a grab, and then headed back to work.

Checking on Dove this evening, and it would seem that there are no bells
there!  I'm not normally easily misled, but am I to understand that they
were playing a recording of bells from the tower?  Does anyone know if this
is a frequent occurrence?  Were there ever any bells there?

Thanks,
Doug.