[Bell Historians] Re: Radford Semele

Sue Marsden erincaters at i3kYHWSp7cWSK4isfKqP9WB-4w0RZ05mhMivswXaQGvm1hCNQH5QjeEg6iJKX2GTxeva3sdmwWRzHI6t7cotYxI0.yahoo.invalid
Mon Mar 17 15:29:48 GMT 2008

On 17/03/2008, jill.rogers96 <jill-fosrogers at yRUovTlpae7eRVGmmYKmjquCoKY1r93dwHrn0hFJGLCMb5JQZdlRKIV3iCW4bYtpfXshj2btJOX7zHmcTfs.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> In St James Barton under Needwood, English Heritage have given
> permission to do the same with our 1739 frame (Lift it above a
> lowered new frame that would hang "semi below" in the clock
> chamber).

A similar scheme( still at the early stages) is proposed for
Suton-in-the-Isle. I shall forward this thread and the pictures to the
Tower Captain, but I don't suppose it will make any difference.
SEM